Visit our destinations and taste the many flavors of our home.
- The place where tradition meets high tech. In this city you will discover the heart of German culture; Bavarian food, traditional dress, folk music, the pride of German beer and the beauty of organic living. Home to the BMW World, Allianz arena, FC Bayern, Siemens, Audi and the fascinating Olympic stadium from 1972; Munich is a fusion between tradition, modern living and economic achievement.
But what can you do at your next event in Munich?
- Munich is a great incentive location with many unique tour activities and locations (see below) within driving distance.
- Every year Munich hosts many pharmaceutical congresses, product launches, political events and fairs. MY DMC is an event management agency able to help you with all the logistics around these events.
- With an easily accessible airport – Munich is a very central European destination with great flight connections.
- Contact us for more ideas of exciting tours in Munich.
- As a day trip from Munich the numerous lakes are a hit for summer meetings. Remarkable scenery, fresh air and clear water.
Make your Munich event unique with a trip to the lakes..
- Within easy driving distance of Munich are the beautiful lakes of Chiemsee, Tegernsee, Ammersee and Starnbergersee.
- A day tour to Chiemsee, for example, includes a 1 hour bus ride to the lake, beautiful Alpine views, a relaxing and scenic boat trip to Herreninsel island or Fraueninsel island (or both), then a mouthwatering buffet with famous German cakes and biscuits in the end, as well as a visit to the Herrenchiemsee Palace (Bavaria’s compact version of Versailles)
- The lakes around Bavaria are a great alternative meeting location to the city of Munich especially for those looking for a relaxed location with plenty of workshops and/or teambuilding
- As the second largest city in Bavaria, home to Germany’s most famous sausage and one of the oldest Christmas markets in Germany, not forgetting the centuries of German culture and arts – Nuremberg has something to offer throughout the year.
But what can you do with a group in Nuremberg?
- Nuremberg is a great day trip location, you could dive into the history of this many centuries old imperial town. Follow the footsteps of famous artists like Albrecht Dürer and Peter Henlein, walk the castle and reward yourself with a hearty lunch of Franconian specialities. On your way back to Munich stop off at Ingolstadt discount luxury shopping village or enjoy a boat ride on the Danube in the summer.
- Flash back in time to the beautiful medieval town of Rothenburg ob der Tauber. This architectural jewel is sure to be a fascinating historical experience with its town wall, preserved in its entirety, magnificent churches, castle walls and medieval patrician houses. And shopping…
But what can you do with a group in Rothenburg?
- An authentic historical day trip where your guests can go back in time while walking the town walls (you can do the complete round nowhere else) . Bring your camera! Lunch en route in one of the quaint inns, or al fresco in the garden.
- Love to shop? Unexpected curios full of handmade goods, some kitsch in between, and authentic pieces of art to be discovered.
- Three countries joined by water, one opportunity to experience three cultures simultaneously. Lake Constance is the meeting point of Austria, Germany and Switzerland.
But what can you do with a group at Lake Constance?
- The lake is above all a center for water sports; there are few things more splendid than spending a sunny day on the deck of a yacht, enjoying the spectacular views across to the Swiss Alps.
- The shores are home to beautiful vineyards and picturesque towns and villages, where you can stroll down medieval roads and attend wine tastings and music recitals.
- The beauty of the Alps is a sight to behold and a marvelous trip be it summer or winter. We have always had great feedback from groups who have enjoyed a day at the top of the mountains, admiring the views of Austria and Germany below.
Looking for something unique for your next event?
- The Alps is the perfect spot for a unique team building experience, where we can work together to reach the top.
- For groups who wish to extend their stay in Bavaria, a one or two night stay in Bechtesgarden or Garmisch-Partenkirchen area with excellent hotels is a delightful addition to any event.
- The Alps is also a great location for corporate meetings, where the team needs to escape and dedicate 2 days to the problem at hand.
- The hills are alive with the Sound of Music and Salzburg is filled with the joys and sorrows of the well-known Von Trapp family. Salzburg is the birthplace of Mozart, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, home to the world-renowned music festivals and is considered a “must see” city.
What can you do at your next event in Salzburg?
- Step back in time to the classical city of Salzburg, if you wish, back to the Romans, but at least 900 years, during which Hohensalzburg Castle has dominated the city from high above. Visit the wonderful palaces and churches and experience an evening listening to Mozart and indulging in exquisit Austrian cuisine.
- Salzburg is easily accessible from both Munich (140km) and Vienna (300km) and can be a pre or post extension to either of these cities.
- Nestled in the Alps lies the beautiful city of Innsbruck. At the home of two winter Olympic Games is a cozy city where you can disconnect from the hustle and bustle of life. Spend your day in a small café or jump from the mountain tops, gliding through the snow for a mesmerizing winter escape.
Thinking of visiting Innsbruck during your next event in Bavaria?
- Innsbruck is a great location for a day visit – it will take you 2 hours to get there from Munich.
- Set up a team building, spouse program or incentive tour here as an alternative to the city.